For someone to become a volunteer in the Ark, it is not only sufficient to be willing to; he/she also has to pass an evaluation process. The process of involving a candidate volunteer in the programs and activities of the Art is as follows:
- Telephone contract with the social worker-responsible for volunteers.
- Scheduled meeting with the responsible social worker and filling of an application to become a volunteer
- Processing of the application and involvement of the volunteer in the program, as long as he/she has been found suitable and if the sector in which he/she wishes to participate “matches” the emerging needs.
- Information on the volunteer’s duties and on everything that he/she needs to know on the way of operation of the each time sector.
- Probation period of involvement in the procedures
- Group and Individual Volunteers’ Meetings